Sometimes, your website may become unreachable and it might not load properly for you. The first thing you should do is make sure it's not a local issue.
These are the steps that will help you see your website if it's a local issue:
- Clear browser's cache. You can find instructions on how to clear the cache for your browser in your browser's help file, or online. Here is tutorial for more information on how to clear your cache: https://www.hostinger.co
- Use a different browser.
- Use a different device/computer.
- Restart your modem or router.
- Disable any Firewalls or Anti-virus software.
- Use the Google public DNS. A guide on how to use it is available at https://developers.google.c
- Check your website with online tools such as: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
- Try accessing the website via proxy: https://hide.me/en/proxy
If none of the steps above helped you see your website, please contact us directly by submitting a ticket in the Help Desk area or via Live Chat.